XRayLab and the XGrayImg library are the main tools for working with X-ray absorption images at EPV. The updated version of XRayLab is distributed as a starpack, which means zero-installation for the end-user. These plugins are installed by default: Speed control of the animation, FFT filter, sliders for dynamic range zooming, plotting of datasets.
- Plugin technology for easy extensions
- Real-time animations with framedropping
- Installable filters for different data analysis, e.g. FFT
- The dataplotter now supports clicking on a datapoint
- Package manager with installer for packages in .xrp format
These collections of assorted XRayLab packages can enhance your XRayLab experience on some platforms. The packages can be installed via the plugin manager in XRayLab.
- Netbook: Move the command line into the plugin tab. Useful on small displays
- Thermo: Control the Peltier temperature device (Windows only). Includes gpibsrq and vellemann.
- Snapshot: Take X-ray pictures from within XRayLab. Includes xgrabber
- Sound: Based on snack, it plays audio signals over the soundcard
- Autofilter: Create filter codelets for the display in a code editor in the plugin pane
- XRay3D: Visualize any floating point image in 3D using OpenGL. Features PovRay export including an export of the flight
- Zoom: Display a zoomed version of the image in the side pane. Courtesy to Tobias Lang